Saturday, March 1, 2008

A New Start!

Hi DeWaal clan. We thought it would benefit our family if we start a DeWaal Family Blog Site. This gives us a unique opportunity to communicate our life stories with each other and to stay current with what is going on in our lives. Feel free to make comments to post/bloggs, or post a blog in which you would like some feedback. May this be a safe place where we will be allowed to express our feelings and thoughts with each other.

This blog site is safe and is only for the DeWaal clan's eyes. No one else will be able to get on this web site except us.

For starters, why don't you get started by signing up with your e-mail address and a password. Once on board you can post and/or comment. To comment you will need to set up a Google account (which is free) with an e-mail address and a password. You will need to check your e-mail account for a confirmation message to start blogging.

Happy blogging!

6 comments:

Jon and Annie DeWaal said...

Great Start Dad and Mom! Love the blog. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging.

Jon and Annie DeWaal said...

Tell Aaron that his picture on the blog home page makes him look like the son of the unibomber. And make sure you add Maria's daughter to the picture...even if it has four legs.

Anonymous said...

Well everyone I just passed my ACLS (Advanced Cardio Life Support). I had to pass a practical test by doing a code and a written test. I can now continue to stress at work (do stress testing!). With that behind me I feel so in need of a trip to Seattle to spoil my grandson! Hope you are all doing well. Love Mom.

Beth said...

Hello family!

Anonymous said...

The blog looks great dad. I do agree with Jonathan, that you should add my daughter to the website even though she has four legs. She is an addition to the family.

Anonymous said...

Dad you need to change the saying of caliente under my picture. It's such an old saying. I think you need to come up with something better!